crazymaryt asked: Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
1. The first character I first fell in love with - This was really surprising because I came expecting to completely LOVE Sarah Connor, right? But the first character I came to love was Cameron. She was the anti-Cylon. She was the robot-y robot but because of that, I think show explored the questions of what comprises humanity much, much better. Also, on a baser level, I love Cameron - this little slip of a thing - going in and wrecking things and fucking things up.
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now - Catherine Weaver. I thought they were just going to make her an uncomplicated baddie like Cromartie but then they added all these layers to her (A pseudo-family! Morality! Fun meta comments!)
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t - Derek and John. I just — I DON’T CARE.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates - Jesse and Riley. I have to admit the first time I watched I was all WTF, what are they even doing here! And now I love them and their messed upness and how they just bleed over the story and make it even more complex.
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer - Uh…I can’t really think of one.
6. The character I would totally smooch - I think they’d all kill me before I could smooch them. I’d also really love to pick Savannah up and give her a litte peck on the top of her head and lie and tell her everything will be all right.
7. The character I’d want to be like - SARAH CONNOR. To be able to handle every single thing life throws at me in a kickass way. Just AHHH! So amazing.
8. The character I’d slap - Probably John. I know you’re a teenager but ugh, dude.
9. A pairing that I love - So, I have my little cracky!ship of Ellison/Weaver. It’d be so fucked up and wrong but oh so right in some weird way. And if anyone could do it well, I would totally ‘ship Weaver/Sarah. Because of parallels! And bad mothers! AND HATRED.
10. A pairing that I despise - John/Cameron. I just don’t give a fuck. Cameron, just go be awesome.