notmoreflippingelves asked: Lewis :D
1. The first character I first fell in love with - Jean Innocent. Let’s face it, I started watching it because after Nicola Murray, I wanted to see EVERYTHING Rebecca was in EVER. And then they put Rebecca in that green gown in the first episode. And <3.
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now - Everyone else. I was really just going to watch for Rebecca and then I loved the whole team.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t - Uh, nobody.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates - I get the feeling that Innocent is the least loved of the four but more because people forget about her than any hatred of her.
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer - None. Once again, this is a happy show.
6. The character I would totally smooch - Hathaway. :D Because of reasons.
7. The character I’d want to be like - All of them. If I had to pick one, though, I’d probably pick *gasp* Laura Hobson. Mostly because I love her ability to snark around dead bodies.
8. The character I’d slap - I’d like to smack Lewis sometimes and tell him that Laura Hobson isn’t going to wait around forever.
9. A pairing that I love - Lewis/Hobson makes my heart say AWWWWWWW. And if it’s written well, I totally will read Innocent/Hobson. And if one of the actors I’ve decided is OK to play Mr. Innocent plays him, Innocent/Mr. Innocent.
10. A pairing that I despise - I possess an inability to ship the most popular pairing in fandom. Which means I don’t get Lewis/Hathaway. I don’t despise it. I think it reflects my inability to deal with fandom when it wants to erase the female characters, which I can’t say if Lewis fandom does but I’ve had run ins with other m/m dominated fandoms where that was the case and so I tend to shy away.